Which Topic should I use?

Monday, September 22, 2014

Short term BUCKET LIST
Get a Job: I have been on the search for a couple of weeks now for a job. So far I have been unsuccessful in my search, but I feel as if I am close.
Visit another country: I would love to go to Europe preferably Italy. Europe is full of history and has a rich culture. It is quite the experience to visit and experience other countries’ culture.
Learn to play an instrument: I am not a very musical person, but I think it is pretty cool when someone can play the guitar or other instruments.
Buy a car: This goes hand and hand with getting a job. I am not looking for a very nice car just a car that gets me from point A to B.
Go to a Patriots game: I have never been to a Patriots game and I would love to see the greatest player ever to play in the NFL.

Long Term Bucket List
Travel to every continent: When I am very old I would like to say that I have been there to almost every major country in the world.
Become the wealthiest person in the world: How awesome will it be to be able to afford anything you heart desires.
Have a Family: This is a goal for way later in my life. I would love to have a big family with a beautiful wife.
Take over the world: This is a goal I will probably never accomplish, but having all the power in the world would be cool. However, it probably would have more problems than benefits.

Time Travel: when we have the technology that would be crazy to be able to witness major events live. I mean I would be able to see a dinosaur, how insane would that be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment