Which Topic should I use?

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A) Incentives are seen everywhere and inspire many people to do their work more efficiently and better. However, many problems arise while using the incentive system. The incentive system often times fails and leads to worse performance. Incentives makes the people focus more on the reward than the prize therefore causing worse performance. The most used incentive is monetary reward, but the best incentive is skill. If you give a man a fish he can eat for the night, but if you teach a man to fish he can eat for his entire life. The best incentive is when someone is able to learn a skill to improve their everyday life. For someone to get a skill and to learn how to master that skill is far more motivating than  other monetary prize.

B) I had an aesthetic experience when I was ten years old. My family had a vacation down in  Florida back in 2007. I had seen many beaches in my life before, but never before have I seen a palm tree. During the week in Florida I thought it was the coolest thing to see a palm tree. I even got a real coconut. Being ten years old (and having the littlest things entertain me) that was an amazing experience to me. To this day the beach is one of my favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment